A lot has been said and a lot remain unsaid about Apple cider vinegar but this article will try to highlight 5 benefits of Apple cider vinegar and these include ;
Apple cider vinegar can treat acne and other skin conditions due to its malic and lactic acids that soften and exfoliate the skin to reduce red spots.
Pharm Edidiong Orok (B.Pharm)
- Regulation of skin PH: Apple cider vinegar acts as a great natural toner that can leave your skin looking healthier. Our skin is naturally acidic with a PH of 4.5-5.5 but since we tend to use harsh cleansers and soaps, this natural acidity goes away.
Apple cider vinegar can treat acne and other skin conditions due to its malic and lactic acids that soften and exfoliate the skin to reduce red spots.
- Weight Loss Aid: Apple cider vinegar can help one shed the pounds by suppressing ones appetite, increase ones metabolism and reduce ones water weight.
- Gets Rid of Dandruff: The acidity of Apple cider vinegar helps change the PH of the scalp, making it harder for yeast to grow. The dosage for this is Mixing a quarter cup of Apple cider vinegar with quarter cup of water and pouring this into a spray bottle to spray on your hair and scalp, while avoiding the eye and ear area. This should be followed by wrapping your head in a towel and leaving it on for 15minutes-1hour.Then after which the towel can be removed to wash the hair. This treatment can be applied twice a week
- Teeth Whitener: To quickly remedy plaque(cholesterol deposits), stains and kill bacteria in your mouth and gums, gargle apple cider vinegar in the morning and brush your teeth afterwards. Rubbing the vinegar directly into your teeth and rinsing with water can whiten the teeth due to its astringent and highly acidic nature.
- Massage Treatment :To alleviate sore muscles and mild back pain, apply apple cider vinegar to the affected area to provide temporary relief. The acetic acid in Apple cider vinegar enters and soothes the muscles, especially after a work out.
Pharm Edidiong Orok (B.Pharm)
Hi,
ReplyDeleteThe blog post on Benefits of Apple cider vinegar is amazing. It give detail information thanks for sharing the information about it. Do you know about How to get flat stomach with diet
Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com OR info@drituaherbalcenter.com. We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy,Glaucoma.,Brain Tumor, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
ReplyDeleteDementia. ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, Seizures, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...
For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural Herbal Medicine and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him. drrealakhigbe@gmail.com. He also cure other diseases like: . HIV/ AIDS. JOINT PAIN, BREAST ENLARGEMENT. DIABETIES. HERPES. AUTISM . NO PRIOD. CHRONIC DISEASES. LUPUS . MALE AND FEMALE FERTILITY. WAST & BACK PAIN. CANCER . DISCHARGE FROM BREAST PAIN, BREAST INFECTION. PARKINSON DISEASES. WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM. VAGINAL INFECTION. IRREGULAR MENSTRATION , PAIN & ITCHING, TOXOPLASMOSIS, . LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN PAIN DURING SEX INSIDE THE PELVIC . PREMATURE EJACULATION. PAIN DURING URINATION. PELVIC INFLAMATORY DISEASES , VAGINAL DISCHARGE. (PID). PULMONARY FIBROSIS, DRIPPING OF SPERM FROM THE VAGINAL AS WELL AS FOR LOW SPERM COUNT. DENGUE, TUBERCULOSIS. CIRRHOSIS . ITCHING OF THE PRIVATE PART. ZERO SPERM COUNT. ASTHMA. . , EJACULATION. WEAK ERECTION. ERYSIPELAS, DISCHARGE FROM PENIS . HPV. QUICK EJACULATION. HEPATITIS A & B. STD. STAPHYLOCOCCUS + GONORRHEA + SYPHILIS. HEART DISEASE. PILE-HEMORRHOID. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. RHIUMATISM, THYROID, PENIS ENLARGEMENT . For your cure email him now: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Contact his numbe: +2349010754824.
ReplyDeleteHERBAL CURE FOR SHINGLES,WARTS AND HERPES,HIV/AIDS
ReplyDelete5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was SHINGLES. I have had it for a very long time, I contracted it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I ended the relationship between us. The warts were so embarrassed because it started spreading all over. I have been dealing with these things for a very long time. The last treatment I took was About 2 years ago I applied for natural treatment from Dr. JAMES HERBAL MIX MEDICINE, a week after I applied the treatment all the warts were gone. It's now 2 years and some months I don't have a single wart or any symptoms of SHINGLES. wow"" it's great, Dr. JAMES has finally cured me. If you know anyone suffering from these diseases or having any health challenges should contact Dr. JAMES for natural treatments. His herbal mix medicine is easy to drink with no side effects. Dr.James has cure for diseases like Pcos,Plantar-warts,Ovarian cyst, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Lupus,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid. Contact this Great man on his email and get a permanent cure from your diseases. Dr James Email Address [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com].
Greetings to the general public, I want to inform the public how I was
ReplyDeletecured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called muthuka. i visited
different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and
Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I
was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw
comment of people talking about how Dr muthuka cured them. I Was scared
because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a
try because I had no hope of being cured of HERPES so I decided to
contact him on his email that was listed on the comment (muthukaherbalhome@gmail.com ) I searched his email on the net and I saw a lot
of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me
hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked
for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out
negative. I pray for you Dr.muthuka God will give you everlasting life, you
shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so
happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem you can email him
on this email muthukaherbalhome@gmail.com or call +2349039175109 or check on website https://drmuthukaherbalcenter.webs.comhttpss://www.facebook.com/Muthukaherbalremedy/ okay thank
you all
My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Okojie pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him drokojie2@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349078751746 you won't regret it, I promise.
ReplyDeleteHello Friends my name is lizzy nino I'm so happy to give this testimony about an Africa herbalist doctor called Dr asika who save my life from a herpes virus that almost took my life away, Never in my life did I think herpes virus could be cured by a herbal medicine, Thank you lord for giving me a second chance so I'm using this medium to reach the life of hundreds of people currently facing such diseases all hope is not lost. How ever chronic is the sickness or disease Dr asika will cure you permanently from it for i am a living testimony of his miraculous work and you can get in touch with this doctor via drasikaherbalhealinghome@gmail.com or his what's app number +2347016983204
ReplyDeleteI will forever be thankful to you Dr asika, God bless..